top of page
Visas for Australia

Australian Visas

Australian Visa Subclasses

Without an Australian Visa, goals are hard to reach. The journey often begins with a Student Visa (subclass 500), providing new graduates with skills & qualifications Australia needs.

From there, possible next visas might include:


  • Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

  • Training visa (subclass 407)

  • Partner visa (subclass 820) - if you meet the love of your life in Australia!


Of course, a goal of many International Students is skilled migration.

We have hand-picked respected, knowledgeable, and very trustworthy migration lawyers to recommend to you.

They provide up-to-date & reliable information on visas that are of interest to International Students and Graduates. 

The rules & regulations are always changing, so it is important that the advice does as well! Of course, the Department of Home Affairs website is also a great source of information, so it is wise to cross-check everything there.

More information is coming soon, but please explore the information currently available through the sections below.

Student Visa Australia

Student Visa (subclass 500)

Am I eligible to study in Australia as an International Student? It is a complicated process, so we explain how it works, and offer guidance.

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

One of the great perks of studying in Australia! Depending on what you study, you make get this work visa for 1.5 - 6 years.

bottom of page